Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where can I find this file: C:PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\... to download???

It seems you are looking for a file in response to a message that states that the file is missing or corrupt.


If that is the case then you need to back up any data created by that software - if any, remove the software and then re-install it.


Software vendors don't usually provide individual files for their software.

Where can I find this file: C:PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\... to download???
You are referring to a program that already is in your computer and I have no idea nor will anyone else of what the file is named even because of the way you wrote your question.
Reply:I would love to help you BUT ..... I have no idea what you are talking about.


first, what type of file is it?


second, what is the name of the file?


third, do you want to download this file from the internet?


fourth, why do you think you need it?


No comments:

Post a Comment