Thursday, July 30, 2009

Can. I take a single file as a copy off Drive 'C' and 'D' ??? Pl Guide me some one ?

Pl note that I am running Win 98 on 'C'. Then taken a copy by norton ghost as one file of drive 'C'. Then I installed Win XP sp-2 as new installation on drive 'D'. Now my system has 2 operating system simantaniasly. -- Now i want to take a single file as copy for both drive. Otherwise i want to take a copy as single file off drive 'D'

Can. I take a single file as a copy off Drive 'C' and 'D' ??? Pl Guide me some one ?
The Ghost Image of your 98SE partition is for "disaster recovery" purposes ONLY, leave it alone!!!





If you are really asking: "How do I copy my 98SE personal files into XP?", here's how:





In XP, open the C: drive and find your personal data. Then, copy %26amp; paste into XP's My Documents folder. Done.


No comments:

Post a Comment