Thursday, July 30, 2009

"Checking File System on C" [Not Like previous Problems][I am Desperate]?

You have probably seen people complain about how their computer boot up with a "Checking File System on C" warning, and that it will start checking it in 9 or 10 seconds.





My problem is that I get that message too every time I boot it up but it stop at Stage 2 of 3.





I have tried using Safe Mode with the Command Prompt and typing "chkdsk" but it also stops, so checking it will not help.





I need an alternative way to prevent it from showing up.

"Checking File System on C" [Not Like previous Problems][I am Desperate]?
My guess is that you have a bunch of bad sectors on the physical disk. You may want to replace it. Corrputed sectors can be walled off for a time, but the disease isn't cured. If you can save your data now, you could try a low-level format and hope for the best.
Reply:can u get to system restore? Or, when u restart at the very beginning, press F8 and use your arrow keys and try sytem debugging or try when system last worked good. Try those options. It sounds like a worm. good luck

long stem roses

No comments:

Post a Comment