Saturday, May 22, 2010

Am experiencing a perpetual problem with the following file: c:\winnt\system32\opnljhg.dll cannot find any inf

It keeps showing up when I run Ad-Aware as an integrated part of Windows 2000. I cannot remove as it seems to be running constantly - loaded upon start-up. Anybody have any good idea how to get rid of this one?

Am experiencing a perpetual problem with the following file: c:\winnt\system32\opnljhg.dll cannot find any inf
Try running a free software called ccleaner and see if it comes up in the issues section, it will fix it for you
Reply:I wish I could help I have the same problem. It has seemed to get a little less trouble sum over time. Couldn't ever get rid of it. It still takes longer then normal when I start my comp to be able to do anything. You're not alone good luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment