Monday, May 24, 2010

I am compiling a C++ builder file and i have some errors in include files.they dont include correctly.?

i need some one who knows how to help me to solve the prob.if there is any body may he/she tell me and i send her /him the errors or take his/her ID and ask her/him directly?

I am compiling a C++ builder file and i have some errors in include files.they dont include correctly.?
make sure you have the #include %26lt;WHATEVER%26gt; statements at the beginning. The "whatever" should be replaced with something like "stdio.h" or "math.h" depending on what libraries and include files you need.





Also make sure the include files are in the same directory you are working in.





Hard to help without more info. I'm certainly not an expert, but I have used C++ a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment