Monday, May 24, 2010

I want to convert a c program into a .dll file?

I want to convert a c program into a .dll file..... i am using visual studio c++ for tht using MFC applcation wizard i am trying to convert..... but its not working.. in the c program i am having my own header files... the error i am getting is cannot include the header file. the header file are user defined files.. pls help.its an important issue.

I want to convert a c program into a .dll file?
Without more information I'm not entirely sure why you're getting the error you're getting, but in MS VC++ 6.0 you create a DLL by selecting:





File %26gt; New





Then, select the Projects tab, and select Win32 Dynamic-Link Library.





Give the project a name and location and click OK. You can then add your C and header files and it should build the DLL just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment