Saturday, May 22, 2010

When I turn on Microsoft outlook I receive an error (Personal folder- The file C:\Documents and Settings\Georg

first check that file on that location


if it is there than delete it


re configures ur out look


still if error is there than reinstall ms office with outlook


make sure that whlie saviy ur email any time create ur own folder first


b coz some v save mail and after that v delete cookies and temp internet files from control panel which break the link or files

When I turn on Microsoft outlook I receive an error (Personal folder- The file C:\Documents and Settings\Georg
You didn't proofread your question did you....





I assum it mentions an error locating your .pst file, as you mention "Personnal Folder" and I used to work on IT support. Basically you have either moved or deleted the .pst file which stores archived emails. Outlook is telling you it can't find it.


No comments:

Post a Comment